What does volunteering at Raintree Habitat for Humanity look like? What would I even be doing? How do my skills fit within their goals? Raintree Habitat for Humanity has volunteer opportunities right for everyone! It is a great opportunity to learn new skills as well.
Why volunteer with us?
- Make a tangible difference: By volunteering with Raintree Habitat for Humanity, you have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of families in need for years to come,
- Foster a sense of community: Our volunteer projects bring together people and fosters community and collaboration.
- Develop new skills: Volunteering with Raintree Habitat for Humanity is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop practical skills in construction, teamwork, and problem-solving. Whether you’re an experienced builder or new to the construction world, our projects offer a chance to expand your knowledge.
- Create lasting memories: Seeing a family move into their new home, knowing that you played a vital role in making it happen is rewarding. Volunteering with us allows you to know that you’ve positively changed lives in our community.
Check out some types of volunteer opportunities we offer here:
- Site preparation, panel building etc.
- Volunteer on building team
- Clean up
- Run errands for job site
- Painting, roofing, siding, drywall, cabinetry, plumbing, heating and cooling, etc.
- Serve on fundraising committee
- Organize fundraisers and events
- Marketing of fundraising events
- Volunteer at fundraising events
- Volunteer as clerk
- Pick up donations
- Social Media Marketing
- Data entry
- Serve as Crew Leader for a building site
- Serve on a committee
- Serve on Board of Directors
- Coordinate volunteer opportunities
- Recruit volunteers
- Make a donation to support us
- Reach out and connect us with potential donors
- Get your church, business, or organization to participate in a group volunteering event
If you have further questions, please reach out to Gene Sewell at 765-388-2160.